- Pull Through Sites (with 50 Amp & Sewer) – $41.00/night
- Pull Through Sites – $37.00/night
- Regular Sites – $35.00/night
- Tent Sites – $26.00/night
- Cabins – $57.00/night
- Pull Through Sites (with 50 Amp & Sewer) – $246.00/week
- Pull Through Sites – $222.00/week
- Regular Sites – $210.00/week
- Tent Sites – $156.00/week
- Cabins – $342.00/week
- Adult (camper) – $8.00/night
- Adult (visitor) – $5.00/day
- Children (camper) – $3.00/night
- Children (visitor) – $1.50/day
- Seasonal Sites – $1725.00/year plus metered electric
Season runs from May 1st to October 15th and Main Bath House will be open from April 15th to December 1st (depending on the weather). A Seasonal Deposit of $300.00 by October 15th is required to hold your site (and, or) your camping unit for the winter season. NO REFUNDS for early cancellations. For those that want to make payments on the balance can do so from October 15th to May 1st. All seasonal sites must be PAID IN FULL by May 1st. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CANCELLATION.
- Tubing Trips – $15.00/person
- Tubes for Coolers – $6.00/tube
- Floating Coolers – $8.00/cooler
- Ice (8 lb bags) – $2.25/bag or $4.00/2 bags
- Canoe Rental (9 mile) – $50.00/trip
- Canoe Rental (5 mile) – $40.00/trip
- Shuttle Service Your Canoe – $20.00 each
- Firewood – $8.00/bundle
- Honey Wagon Service: Mon-Thur – $15.00, Fri-Sun – $20.00, Large 200 Gallon Tanks – $25.00
- Dump Station for Registered Campers ONLY at No Charge. DUMP STATION NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC!
- Master Card or a Visa Card is required to make and guarantee a reservation. NO REFUNDS for inclement weather, early departure, or for unused portion of reservation. No rain checks will be given. All Reservations cancellations will be charged a $25.00 deposit 14 days prior to reserved date. One day will be charged within 14 days, and the entire reservation will be charged if you do not come in and do not cancel.
- Rates listed are for 2 Adults and up to 4 minor children.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the campground without parent or guardian.
- Early arrival check-ins is $3.00 per hour, and early morning arrivals are considered one day.
- Holiday Weekends are a minimum of 3 days. Normal Weekends are a minimum of 2 days.
- Visitors Pass: Visitors must check in at office. Day use $5.00 per Adult and $1.50 per child. Overnight use $8.00 per Adult and $3.00 per child. Day use visitors must leave by 9:00 PM.
- Regular Sites: Offer water and electric (20 and 30 amp only) and can be used for RV’s, Trailers, Pop-ups, and Tents. (ONLY ONE CAMPING UNIT PER SITE!)
- Tent Sites: No Hook-ups and used for ONE TENT PER SITE. (1 Potable water faucet in tent area).
- Cabins: Offer 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds with mattress, Fire Pit, and Picnic Table. NO OTHER FACILITIES INCLUDED. All Cabins are located close to Bath House. Be sure to bring your own bedding.
- All Sites include a Picnic Table, Fire Pit, and Parking.
- All Insufficient funds and other checks returned will carry a $35.00 service fee.
- We reserve the right to evict anyone, without a refund, who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or endangers the safety of other campers or guests.
- All prices are subject to Sales Tax and are subject to change without notice.